Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Modified Is220d Or 250's On Here?

117k.jpg

122va.jpg

116ke.jpg

95232852.jpg

I hope these images aren't to big, I'm not sure if the forum scales them down automatically. Here we go .....

Jamie Those wheels look the Mutz Nuts

did they come with the car or seprate purchase for them

also how much were the Bumper corners

Regs

Matt

Best pics I have seen in a long time on this site, the IS200 looks great also,

Question for Jamie - what kind of tyres are those?

Another question for all - is there any modification that will improve the power of that 2500cc engine? I notice all the tweaks available to boost power on every other car (BMW, Merc, even Lex 220d) but the IS250 needs a stronger shove.......

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

117k.jpg

122va.jpg

116ke.jpg

95232852.jpg

I hope these images aren't to big, I'm not sure if the forum scales them down automatically. Here we go .....

Hi Jamie, ive got exactly the same set up as you, 250sel multimedia with gfx kit and baransu alloys but in black. I noticed you've got toyo proxes t1-r tyres. Im looking to change mine soon.

ive currently got pirelli pzero rosso tyres, which have been great in the dry but in the cold they are rock hard and have really poor grip. Ride is also very harsh in the cold.

How have you found the toyo's and also how much do they cost approx? thanks

Also is the bmw platinum silver abit lighter than the original colour because i think mine look abit darker compared to yours

Hey parvi

Its very easy, just open your bonnet and the grill is attached by some screws just unscrew these and the grill pops off. Then I got a mate to prime and spray my grill the same colour as my car. Then just pop your grill back in and put the screws back in. :) hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys well as promised I had something lined up I went in for a key scratch and ending up doing this tell me what you think, Ive got mixed reviews from family and friends, but i love it.

001be.jpg

002ivq.jpg

003hl.jpg

004jqh.jpg

I also had a few test runs of smoking my rear deflectors and rear lights but didnt turn out right so stayed tuned for more.

Thats not too bad. Im not entirely sure tho. Also is there any way of removing the chrome from around the windows? Looks a little out of place as its the only but of chrome left on the car. What size wheels you running? They kinda look a little small and lost now in those pics. Otherwise its a very nice car mate. Not bad for just a scratch repair haha

You can remove them but you wud be left with a indent plus i like them coz they go well with the chrome rim round my wheels and the badges are still in chrome, my wheels are 17s the reason I stuck with them is coz i drift so goin up a size wouldnt benefit me, i was goin to downsize to 14 which would be perfect but i cant botherd as i do well wid my 17s

• 10 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links