Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Close My Account Please

Mr Mole

After the events of last few days, I would like my account deleted along with all my threads and posts please.

This is because I got a message when I tried to log in that I was suspended for a year, with no reason given, then after a day or two I was allowed to log in.

But was not allowed to use any feature on the site , could not post a new topic, could not edit anything in my control panel, was not allowed to view any pms or send any.

Everything I tried to do was the same ......." You do not have permission to use this option "

So I think its time to say good by

Mr Mole

mr mole was not banned nor suspended

he asked to be removed from gold status, and was !

this surprisingly flagged up a warning which was removed immediatly the moment we found out about it

with removal of gold status, certain features and pm amounts decrease

with what appears to be glitch in the system, he has had problems

at first he said he couldnt post, i asked him via rob to check his cookies, which i presume he has done as he is now able to post

I asked him to check his pm box isnt full, but have not heard if this helped

I have checked all his account settings and they all indicate nothing is wrong

this surprisingly flagged up a warning which was removed immediatly the moment we found out about it

at first he said he couldnt post, i asked him via rob to check his cookies, which i presume he has done as he is now able to post

Ok if thats the case why did I have a message when I logged in a few days ago that I had been suspended for a year ??

Then once it was questioned through Rob this was reversed ??

Never did anything with my cookies, It was stated that the site might have been having problems with fire fox , I was using Internet Explorer at the time .

There is nothing wrong with my account now, but this has just happened today.

My inbox did say it was full but again this just happened today after you mentioned it.

So can you do what I have asked please, and then we can all be happy again.

Thanks for your time,

Mr Mole

Ok if thats the case why did I have a message when I logged in a few days ago that I had been suspended for a year ??

Never did anything with my cookies, It was stated that the site might have been having problems with fire fox , I was using Internet Explorer at the time .

My inbox did say it was full but again this just happened today after you mentioned it.

Thanks for your time,

Mr Mole

well i have tried do what i can to help

if you feel that you do not want to be part of these forums that is your choice

Thanks for your time,

Mr Mole

well i have tried do what i can to help

if you feel that you do not want to be part of these forums that is your choice

That is my choice I'm sorry to say, but I feel this is for the best.

But I would like to see what I have asked above be done before you close my account, so that i can see the post / topics have been deleted .

But still no explanations as to why these things have happened

Well i dont know you ( it seems your an ok fella) but how do you think the posts that you have contributed to will look with chunks missing? Are you trying to hurt the club or all the members you have come to know? I am a member of a few forums and have spat the dummy out a few times but i wouldn't dream of having my posts deleted as if they can help people in the future all the better. Dont you think?

Btw i am still a member of all previous clubs (heat of the moment stuff :winky: )

All the best

Dylan

Dylan is correct

that is why we are reluctant to delete any posts, let alone whole threads

in the same way accounts are not feasible to close

If mr mole feels so strongly we suggest he gives LOC a miss when visiting forums

Well i dont know you ( it seems your an ok fella) but how do you think the posts that you have contributed to will look with chunks missing? Are you trying to hurt the club or all the members you have come to know? I am a member of a few forums and have spat the dummy out a few times but i wouldn't dream of having my posts deleted as if they can help people in the future all the better. Dont you think?

Btw i am still a member of all previous clubs (heat of the moment stuff :winky: )

All the best

Dylan

Good point Dylan, And I think you are correct.

So will leave as it is and just say Goodbye

There is an old saying which I think, at times like this, it can be helpful to remember:

"Never attribute to malice, that which can easily be attributed to incompetence"

The people who maintain this site do so in their own time. Occasionally things go wrong. Throwing all the toys out the pram because either 1) someone f*cked up, and/or 2) there is a bug in the forum's code, doesn't solve anything. Perhaps the best course of action if you are having problems with the site would have been to drop a mail to Bazza or whoever and advise what you are seeing?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links