Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lowering Springs And New Brakes Discs

lexuspalma

Well my order has finally arrived.

A new set of Apex lowering springs and all round sport discs.

Only problem is the discs are grooved not drilled and grooved as I asked for. I'm a bit peeved but might get my engineer mate to just drill them. Saves me a couple of weeks before I can fit them. They came with yellow stuff brake pads so should be pretty good.

Hopefully will be fitting them tomorrow morning if my mate can be relied on.

Will post some pics of before and after. Will try and fit the new second stage of the exhaust aswell.

Only problem is the discs are grooved not drilled and grooved as I asked for. I'm a bit peeved but might get my engineer mate to just drill them.

Don't like the sound of that mate. By drilling the discs won't you make them weak?

hello fella how much did you pay for the discs and springs and where did u get them from mate? cheers

Got them from CRN Performance.

Discs were 300 quid with pads. Have 22 grooves.

Got the springs from them aswell . they were 125 quid.

Been talking to them and have been told the drilled discs aren't as good as the grooved so have decided to keep them.

Thier delivery time is good and the guys are very helpful.

hello fella how much did you pay for the discs and springs and where did u get them from mate? cheers

Got them from CRN Performance.

Discs were 300 quid with pads. Have 22 grooves.

Got the springs from them aswell . they were 125 quid.

Been talking to them and have been told the drilled discs aren't as good as the grooved so have decided to keep them.

Thier delivery time is good and the guys are very helpful.

thats not bad at all! well cheers for your help mate.

Well Its all done. Took me and my mate 6 hours to do the whole job. Springs went in fine, same with the front discs.

We had to use a puller to get the rear discs off as they were seized.

The car looks a lot better and feels a lot more planted on the road.

We changed the lower ball joints on the front aswell.

All I need to do now is get the wheels realigned and the car should be good for now.

Have a few other mods to fit in the future but have to keep the missus happy and get her a new oven this month. Lifes a bitch sometimes!

Serviced the car aswell. Goes alot better. Used Castrol magnatec and added Motor Up Extreme. Feels a lot more responsive.

Tried down loading the pics but can't seem to work it out

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links