Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Installation Of A Nokia Ck-7w - Where To Power It From?

Just picked up (on the cheap!) a Nokia CK-7W Bluetooth kit as this weekends car DIY project! I don't need the car to mute or for the sound to come out of the car speakers but I do need somewhere to power the Nokia unit from! Any suggestions chaps? Is it safe to hook into the cig lighter circuit for example?

Any suggestions much appreciated :)

I removed the radio and picked up power ignition and mute from that connector, then just bolted to the chasis for an earth, worked well for me. I have the ck20 but found the best way to run it is mute the radio but use the nokia speaker which i mounted left side passanger footwell.

Regards

Russell.

You could check for a mute cable, when I installed my car kit the autoleads mute lead for the IS200 actually came with a nokia plug on the end, so if I had a nokia kit could have just plugged in both ends and job done :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links