Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ice Advice

Hi People, i have an IS200 SE on an X reg, 2000. It's in Plat Ice & rollin' on 19" Inch Hi-Join deep Dish Style. However been hit by the curse of the Lexus CD Changer, ERR.

It's a CD top loader double din, Amp Factory Fitted Lexus Premium System.

So i got 2 Options, try and search E-Bay etc for a replacement or adventure into Aftermarket system.

Does anybody know of any links that show how to self fit an aftermarket stereo, or does anybody know of or can reccommend any aftermarket cd players that do the Lexus Justice.

Your assistance would be Much appreciated, had enough of lisenin' to Chris Moyles rantin' on.

Cheers.

best thing to do is aftermarket headunit auto leads facia kit and amp bypass cable.

there are so many headunit on the market now your best bet is go into a car audio place with headunits on display and have a mess with a few to see what you like.

if you want to get into good ice set ups you want to pm redz

U guys gunna have 2 bear with me here, not up 2 speed with the whole Aftermarket Ice, can i just choose any Headunit i want and then play about with fittin it in the space left by the existing stereo? Also i am told i'd need an ISO lead to bypass the Amp??

C'mon people i need help.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links