Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Car Tax Thread...but A Good One!

do you no what i dont give 2 F.... about car tax i would never change my lex.

and they cant just up all prices on cars that are older, these new rules wouldnt work why do you think they are giving you money to trade in older cars to buy new ones so they cant tax u for buying it and putting it on the road.

think about it raising tax on prob 2-3 mil cars do you think the the country would stand for it.

do you no what i dont give 2 F.... about car tax i would never change my lex.

and they cant just up all prices on cars that are older, these new rules wouldnt work why do you think they are giving you money to trade in older cars to buy new ones so they cant tax u for buying it and putting it on the road.

think about it raising tax on prob 2-3 mil cars do you think the the country would stand for it.

its 21 million according to that and i dont really care either as mine is a 99 and wont be increased

The increase in road tax for April 1 2010 for Band H has already been set as £5, Band K has already been set at £30. What Wednesday's budget will determine (probably) are the increases from April 1 2011.

I have never heard of a budget being set and then amended just prior to implementation.

To affect 21m voters as described would be political suicide.

Panic over chaps. What the Daily Mail is reporting is the road tax rise IN THE FIRST YEAR OF OWNERSHIP which includes the new showroom tax. Very bad reporting.If you buy a Band H car on 31 March 2010 the road tax will be £175. If you buy a Band H car on 1 April 201o the road tax will be £240. That is a £65 rise, but there won't be 21m new car buyers.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links