Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All,

Although I am keeping my Mk4 standard in all other respects, there is one thing I would like to add. I have seen exhaust tail-pipes on other LS400's which finish the car off nicely. I don't want anything huge and over the top, just something subtle that shows the car has 2 exhaust pipes and about maybe 2.5 inches diameter. Also I do not want to have to modify or cut the bumper to fit them.

Looking at my exhaust it seems as though it would be tough to add because of the shape of the end of the pipe. I have looked at a few on eBay but am not convinced they would work with the Lexus without blocking the end of the exhaust.

Has anybody got some advice they could give please?

Cheers,

Dave

Hi All,

Although I am keeping my Mk4 standard in all other respects, there is one thing I would like to add. I have seen exhaust tail-pipes on other LS400's which finish the car off nicely. I don't want anything huge and over the top, just something subtle that shows the car has 2 exhaust pipes and about maybe 2.5 inches diameter. Also I do not want to have to modify or cut the bumper to fit them.

Looking at my exhaust it seems as though it would be tough to add because of the shape of the end of the pipe. I have looked at a few on ebay but am not convinced they would work with the Lexus without blocking the end of the exhaust.

Has anybody got some advice they could give please?

Cheers,

Dave

Fully built and fitted Longlife set. You choose the design they fit. Top work but at a top price. Around £99 a back box or ask them to do it for £150 cash for both sides(wink,Wink).

Thanks Bazgtr, but I had really only imagined attaching something to the end of the existing pipe rather than replacing both back boxes completely. Not sure I could justify that sort of cash just to have visible pipes although I must admit that option is tempting... Anyone fitted the universal bolt on tail-pipes???

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links