Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hi, my 1992 ls400 appears not to have a middle seat belt on the back seats, is this correct or has somebody removed it?

also if it was fitted withought a seatbelt in the middle is it a 4 seater or can i carry 5 passengers as im sure the log book says its a 5 seat car?

thanks i appreciate your response as i have not carried 5 people but i would like to know where i stand.

hi, my 1992 ls400 appears not to have a middle seat belt on the back seats, is this correct or has somebody removed it?

also if it was fitted withought a seatbelt in the middle is it a 4 seater or can i carry 5 passengers as im sure the log book says its a 5 seat car?

thanks i appreciate your response as i have not carried 5 people but i would like to know where i stand.

There is perhaps a lap belt tucked away down the back of the seat

I agree there should be a 2 point lapbelt probably tucked under the seat base or stuffed in the centre armrest area in the seat back,if it's under the seat base there is a tutorial on www.lexls.com that explains removal of the seat base.

I agree there should be a 2 point lapbelt probably tucked under the seat base or stuffed in the centre armrest area in the seat back,if it's under the seat base there is a tutorial on www.lexls.com that explains removal of the seat base.

thanks very much i tried to get my hand down the seat and i couldnt feel anything but now i know how to remove the seat i will have a look when i get a chance hopefully it hasnt been removed.

by the way i think now is the time to mention this is by far the most helpfull forum that i have had the privelege of being a member of and i have only been here for just over a week! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links