Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Iphone 3Gs 16Gb

usuf_x

wow i aint been on here for some time its looks so modern loving the new look....

As the title says are ther many users on here who have experience with this phone?

I have had this for a few weeks but not really got into it, what are peoples thoughts on it?

im between two minds to keep or sell, i dont really use as i thought i would

wow i aint been on here for some time its looks so modern loving the new look....

As the title says are ther many users on here who have experience with this phone?

I have had this for a few weeks but not really got into it, what are peoples thoughts on it?

go to app store and make use of the apps (theres a couple of orange apps too)

I get bored of random apps easily and found with previous phones if I stuck an app on, I used it that day and forgot about it so was kind of pointless, I just figured the Iphone may not win me over in that respect and is a lot of money, altho I love the browser

go to app store and make use of the apps (theres a couple of orange apps too)

I get bored of random apps easily and found with previous phones if I stuck an app on, I used it that day and forgot about it so was kind of pointless, I just figured the Iphone may not win me over in that respect and is a lot of money, altho I love the browser

Yeah thats what i did downloaded apps then never used after a few times lol

Depends what you want from your phone. I use the more 'serious' apps quite often - National Rail is quite good for the 'get home' button, it knows where you are and tells you what trains you need to get home. Also I like being able to read the newspapers on it - the Independent app is quite good as it doesn't rely on a constant network connection but downloads the stories in one hit. Signal coverage on my train lines is generally poor as there are a lot of tunnels and cuttings. The iPod is good too, and means I only need carry a single device. The other thing I use is the maps function, I can arrange to meet friends at a pub or somewhere unknown to me, and it will practically walk me to the front door - very handy!

I would say, however, that if you just make calls and send texts, it's probably not the phone for you. I've had my 3GS since a week after they came out (ie July 09), and when renewal time comes around the only thing I'll be changing is the tariff.

The only complaint I have with mine is that it does everything really well apart from the base requirement i.e. being a phone:angry:. People I speak to say they have problems hearing me and the sound break up. I initially blamed it on my internet Wi-Fi transmitter, as the situation improves the farther I am away from the unit. When it's Bluetooth connected to the car it's no problem at all so perhaps it's the microphone in the Iphone? Anyone else have similar probs?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links