Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Lil Prob Hehe

Hey all

yet again i have another little problem which i have overseen for long enough, basically the car came with an aftermarket steroeo in, which is fine but it seems to have been wired in completely wrong and i dont have a clue which wires are which to sort it out!!! does anyone know what colours the wires are for the speakers and power side of the loom please???

its annoying as when i have the stereo on on volume one its stupidly loud and the a whining coming from speakers too?!?! its completely bodged!!!

i will say it again that i have bought something i shouldnt have here!!!!! either that or i am too used th nissans being easy to work with hahaha

all help is greatly appreciated

Al

i could be wrong but i think whoever helps you out on that one is gonna need to know what year your car is - i presume all the original plugs have been cut off - do you know if the aftermarket stereo is wired to the amp behind the glovebox still or bodged around it ?

If you have a look here you can find the entire wiring diagram for the car.

www.bahamutcars.com/workshop/IS_98-05/index.html

Select 'Electrical Wiring Diagram' on the left hand side.

Then below that ...

OVERALL ELECTRICAL WIRING DIAGRAM

contains instructions of how to read diagrams, colour codes etc.

OVERALL ELECTRICAL WIRING DIAGRAM [RHD] / [LHD] as appropriate.

Then below that ...

'Radio and Player' has the audio system diagrams listed by date of car build.

Hope that helps. Best of luck ..

TG

sorry yeah!!!!!

its a 1999 is200 se!! i think she is bodged around everything!! and yes plugs cut and taped in wrong sequence :/ grrrrrrrrrr

also that link is helpfull but not really helping ID which wires are which?!?! lol

I have the 2001 lexus is 200 se, on my wiring loom:

The +12v ignition cable is grey,

12v Battery is blue/yellow

ground is brown

Speaker cables: +/-

Front right=green/blue

Front left=purple/pink

Rear right=red/white

Rear left=black/yellow

Although am not sure if your wiring will be the same as mine :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links