Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Head Unit

Moggie

Hi all, Please please help, i have a 2000 is 200 with built in sat nav, i have a 13902 head unit with the usual err, i have just bought a 13906 head unit, please how can i get the plugs to fit, thanks in advance.Moggie

It won't fit mate- the plugs are different.

You should have bought a replacement 13902 unit if you wanted to do a straight swap.

Hi thanks for your reply, I was told from the guy i bought it would fit, is there a patch lead or something that will make it fit, thanks. Moggie

Not sure of a patch lead, you may have to do some cutting of the wires/loom? tbh, I'm not sure if this would work either.

The OEM headunit isn't the most reliable unit, have you consider fitting in a aftermarket unit? Lots of people do this with IS200's when the OEM unit fails. Another possibility may be to fit a Grom ipod adapator (this fools the OEM unit as it thinks the Grom adapator is a another CD changer). If your music is on a ipod then I'd get a Grom ipod adaptor off eBay, like this one.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links