Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

350Z 20 Inch Rims

gar is200 sport

hi guys not been on for a time probs at home .i was going to fit deep dish alloys but i havent yet because i have been offered cheap a set deep dish nissan 350z alloys problem is there 20 inch rear has 275/40/20 tyres front are 20 inch but no tyres these are amazing wheels but lip needs polished again is it possable to fit on is200 sport standard springs but want to lower as will sit high on this rims what is needed to make them fit is it a easy job ect i know archs need rolled but what about springs how low as this been done before will i lose a lot on steering turn i really want fit this wheels and i am told they are 5/114 but dont know width or et they look very wide sitting in garage if these wheels will not fit i can give detail if someone else wants for diffrent car they need refurbished and tyres on rear not to good no front tyres these wheels cost over £1000 pounds to buy new the guy wants 300 thats close to new 17/18 inch but these when done will be smart pick up in peterhead scotland pm me for contact details i just hope they fit is200 i think they will finnish car off perfect if get ride height correct i am prepared to remove plastic from arch if needed let me know your thoughts all advice welcomed cheers guys hope to see u soon

I would be very very very surprised if they would fit. physically because they may rub on your arches but just think how much they will affect your speedometer aswell, you would need tyres with a profile of nearly nothing to make them ok, also you have the offset to think about.

however i have to say i reckon it would look awesome with 20s on.

How wide are the rims? My guess they would be at least 9.5" to fit 275 on. You're not going to get those under the guards of an IS easily.

You are pretty much going to have NO CHANCE fitting a set of 350Z rims on an IS200.

Their rear wheel normally is around 10J with a +20mm offset.

I have fitted a 10.5J with a +12mm offset on the 350Z before... that didn't fit well but it fitted.

Where the IS200 even with the rear arch roll/cut, you can really fit around a 9.5J wheel with a +40mm offset or so...

So unless you are going to have some serious wide body kit on the rear... your odds are not very good.

thanks guys i had feeling they may be not fit now confirmed with above they are amazing and would look good but having thought about it these wheels need road going tyres so i think i could buy 18 deep dish for the cost of tyres for these rims and no arch mods needed but how many 20 inch is200 models are there if any any way thanks for advice i am thinking a wide kit but know inside its not going to happen so back to basics 17 or 18 inch deep dish with lowered springs thanks again i will post pics of wheels when i get them on car 17 18 20 which ever i end up with

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links