Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why Can't I Put My Altezza Up For Sale?

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me why I can't post my Altezza RS200 up for sale in the for sale section?

I've read the T&C of the for sale section and it says nothing about any reason why I can't start a new thread, like needing x amounts of posts etc.....

It's very frustrating because I really think someone on here would benefit from seeing my car if they are after an altezza as it really is a one off immaculate example, and I would really like it to go to another enthusiast.

Cheers,

Arron

You gotta be a Gold member to sell items on here mate.

BTW- seen your ad on Pistonheads- nice car!

Oh I see, cheers guys for clearing that up!

Thanks for the comment as well kam05, :) I will be truely gutted to see it go, it's such an attention seeking car and by far the mintest car I've ever owned, it's like new!

Whats the PH link mate?

I didn't realise that either, I'm looking for an altezza and keep an eye on those sections.

Is it just classifieds or the whole "for sale" section?

I didn't quite understand why you'd need a classifieds section cos you can post your car for sale in the main for sale bit anyway

Absolutely stunning example mate! Shame you have to sell!

Its nearly perfect for me except its an Auto.

That takes absolutely nothing away from yours its just me being picky btw

MINT - good luck with the sale fella

Cheers mate, no that's fair enough. The auto box is great though, best of both worlds in my opinion with the f1 shift on the steering wheel. I wanted a manual as well but when I saw the car that just didn't matter to me afterwards.

Cheers mate. I bought the car from the person who imported it, his brother is a doctor out in japan so he helped him by viewing the car in japan and shipping it over. He imported 2 Altezza's at the same time, mine, and a silver one for his wife, but his wife didn't like driving the silver one and kept bashing into things like kerbs and small posts etc. So the guy I bought mine from decided to sell the White one as it was mint, worth more money, and would be easier to sell than the silver one, and then fixed up the silver one for himself, and he ended up buying his wife a micra! Haha.

Cheers mate. I bought the car from the person who imported it, his brother is a doctor out in japan so he helped him by viewing the car in japan and shipping it over. He imported 2 Altezza's at the same time, mine, and a silver one for his wife, but his wife didn't like driving the silver one and kept bashing into things like kerbs and small posts etc. So the guy I bought mine from decided to sell the White one as it was mint, worth more money, and would be easier to sell than the silver one, and then fixed up the silver one for himself, and he ended up buying his wife a micra! Haha.

She didn't like driving the Tezza and now she has a Micra, ha ha, serves her right :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links