Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Diff And Gearbox Oil To Use For A Wee Bit More Punishment?

hi just wondering what diff and gearbox oil will put up with a bit more temperature than normal?? as when ive been sliding my car ive been noticing the box and that getting fairly hot... im looking to change the oils in both the box and diff and didnt think of the heat i would be putting it through... and have got sx75w90 for both at the moment and since i have read that its good in low temperatures.. which is leading me to believe that its performance will deteriorate in high temperatures, as in excessive use... any help or info will be appreciated :) cheers

How much of a hammering are you giving the car on a r regular basis?

If i were you dude i'd get over to www.driftworks.com for help about this kind of stuff as i've noticed on here that people dont seem to like people drifting or modding a car in such a way that doesnt look almost stock. When you go non there tho please try and refrain from mentioning any streeto sessions. Everyone knows it goes on but its a really bad idea mentioning it on any forum, especially ones that have been monitored by police in the past for exactly this kind of thing. Hope to see you over there dude. Any questions then dont hesitate to PM me or even give me a text if needed. If done so much work on these bloody cars that i am pretty sure i can help with quite alot lol my number is 07791279973 if you need me

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links