Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well took my 98 Aristo into lexus today for a service. Previously on the phone when i booked the service i said i wanted the full 60,000 mile service which includes the cambelt asked for a price quoted me approx £600. So left it there this morning had it all day picked it up this evening and looked at the service sheet to see what they had done hmmmm cant see the cambelt on there and only a bill of £260 ? when questioned about this said oh we've only done a 9000 mile service that was all that was asked for even though i pointed out that they have wrote £600 pound on the corner of the job card!

The whole point of getting it booked in was because it needs a cambelt if it goes the car aint much use and the fact ive only just bought it wanted a full service and everything checked for peace of mind.

There going to contact me tommorrow and explain themselves ard get it booked in to do what i asked. Are they normally this bad or is this a one off first impressions last and all that :angry:

Cheers Doodlebug rather not name them yet you never know they might phone me tommorrow and be very apologetic and sort everything out if they dont i will let everyone know dont worry.

Only thing is they've done a 9000 mile service and charged me for it fair enough but i asked for a 60,000 mile service which takes longer therefore a higher labour charge, but if they do it they have already done some of the service so i should get a big discount on the next bill if you understand what im saying what the view of the forum

dealer reviews should be posted wether there good or bad..........

so you can post a bad one today, and a good one next week, at least it will show they have improved, every review counts, dealers will get unfair points if all there reviews are good, even though they have screwed up a fdew times.

Hi I have a GS300 now and had one of the 1st IS200's in the country!

Picked mine up....battery dead next day despite a long run...did the RAC thing and went into the deaership next day...Sunday... to say how strange it seemed.

OH that's when the movie went nuts....fellow who sold me her....promptly went into the servicing area...got a few tools...and took the Battery from their demonstrator and put it into mine...then took the coolest mats and boot storage meshing from the accessories stand and put it all into mine...asked me not to mention the tools thing as it was way against th rules...sent me home very happy with the service indeed.......

Always from then on in 2 different dealers the service was excellent.

So I hope they just slipped up and you will be more than well taken care of.

Dave

L33EXY

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links