Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Ls460S Are Stretched?

Would appreciate some enlightenment on this as I've read the car specs and am no clearer.

I know the latest LS comes in both standard and LWB versions.

My question: In the UK, which of the LS460, LS460 SE and LS460 SE-L are LWB?

My first thought was the LS460 SE-L - but looking at the official spec it just seems to be a more luxurious spec than the SE. Pasting that below.

I should say I specifically want a non-LWB car if possible, but like the enhanced spec of the SE-L.

Thanks in advance.

LS 460:

DVD satellite navigation with dynamic route guidance

Parking assist monitor

Dual zone climate control

Leather upholstery

Voice command function for audio, navigation, Bluetooth and climate control operation

10-speaker sound system

Bluetooth connectivity

Smart entry and start-up system

Electrically adjustable front seats

Memory settings for front seats, steering wheel and door mirrors

Electrically adjustable rear head restraints

8in Electro Multi Vision touch-screen display

18in alloy wheels

LS 460 SE adds:

Power boot closer

Mark Levinson 19-speaker premium hifi with 6-disc DVD autochanger

Rear audio controls

Power sunshades for rear doors

Rear Seat Upgrade Pack including:

Four-zone climate control with rear roof-mounted diffusers

Rear cool box and wood console

Air conditioned rear seats

Electrically adjustable rear head restraints with memory setting

Electric rear seat slide and recline

Sunroof

LS 460 SE-L adds:

Advanced Safety Pack

Intelligent Park Assist system

19in alloy wheels

Card Key smart entry and start system

Upholstery Upgrade Pack including:

Semi-aniline leather upholstery and trim detailing

Alcantara roof headlining and pillar finishing

parthibian is usually correct - afaik its the 7 series bmw,s that the L on the end denotes long wheelbase on so pretty easy to assume other marques have adopted the same system,, which lexus obviously havent

parthibian is usually correct - afaik its the 7 series bmw,s that the L on the end denotes long wheelbase on so pretty easy to assume other marques have adopted the same system,, which lexus obviously havent

They have actually, but only on the LS600h, as there is an LS600h and then an LS600hL. And in the US there is an LS460 and LS460L.

All gets confusing though when they also have an SE-L version, which makes it look like a limo, like the old Merc 500SELs and such :duh:

They have actually, but only on the LS600h, as there is an LS600h and then an LS600hL. And in the US there is an LS460 and LS460L.

All gets confusing though when they also have an SE-L version, which makes it look like a limo, like the old Merc 500SELs and such :duh:

Yes - that's what was confusing me!! Thanks all for the info.

Was a lot clearer when they launched and it was one model, one spec. They've moved away from that a fair bit now with all the add-on packs. I guess it's what the market wants but I always liked the idea of one price, no options, everything included.

Yes - that's what was confusing me!! Thanks all for the info.

Was a lot clearer when they launched and it was one model, one spec. They've moved away from that a fair bit now with all the add-on packs. I guess it's what the market wants but I always liked the idea of one price, no options, everything included.

No probs, yeah I agree it was much simpler before and to me that was part of the whole appeal of Lexus.

Let us know which model you go for in the end!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links