Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Clust Project

I never knew the altezza cluster was so different, is the guage at the top oil pressure, level or temp?

Does it have an adverage mpg calc?

Good luck gettin it all workin properly

Its not on all Altezza's just certain ones.

and its oil pressure at the top. The digi gauge does loads of things as well like mpg, speed, etc.

ive just recently got a slightly different one for my car:

IMG_0526.jpg

it's plug and play for the kmh but will need to rewire the whole thing so i can remove it if i need to and plub the old one back in. getting a extra set of plugs for it so i will keep the other ones inplace.as to the oil presure i have one already in the car. 52mm gauge pod style so i will use that one as the oem one and just change the back plate so it's right... i hope

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links