Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Coming Home Headlight Function For Is 220D

Hello,

Since i am new here and fresh owner of is 220d i need to find out if Lexus offer this kind of feature. Mine is a Luxury line model and so far i didn't manage to find either it has or not this feature. Before i had a VW Golf V DSG and it does have the Coming Home feature and i really enjoy it.

Please advice if anyone has the feature and let me know how to activate it.

Adi

Thank you for quick replies.

Yeah, you right it does have the puddle light under the mirror. And also is there any way to adjust the car features from a software e.g VAGCOM at Audi/VW ?

Adi

Thanks very much for info and also the fuel consumption is not bad at all. How can i setup the doors to lock when i am driving over 20km/h automatically?

Adi

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question. I don't want to open up a new post for this question. On the driver door are the windows commands. The driver button always blinking when drive. What is the reason ?

Adi

Ok, this issue solved thanks to Matus. Now, how to adjust the headlights? :) Sorry for being a kid but seems like my lights are not strong enough driving at night.

Thanks guys.

Adi

The problem i don't think is the level but the intensity of light. Can't believe Lexus doesn't offer electric adjustment.

it does have the automatic electronic adjustment, but the basic setting (when standing) you set via those screws.

Lexus has the puddle light under the mirrors which provide sufficient lighting for the follow me home feature

Hi, I am probably missing something here, but the under mirror lights do not come on when leaving the car? At least on mine, pull up, switch off, open the door and lock and no lights - am I doing something wrong?

I would also like the under mirror lights to recognise the key a little further away. At the moment I am practically in the car before they come on - on the other hand I can take the key out and use the unlock from a long, long way off and it works but sort of contradicts the whole point of the perimeter detection - I guess all the systems are linked (mirror lights, ability to unlock boot / doors) so that the doors cant be opened until your right by the car but the light working a little further away would be nice.

so now I don't understand what do you need :-)

Ok, i have Xenon lights but no electric adjustment on button. Headlights are moving up and down only when engine starts automatically. Basically i cannot control the level. How come on non-xenon lights this feature is available?

http://www.infoarena.com/lexus/headlights/

I recommend to do also the headlights washers mod...to keep the car nice and clean.

Can you put headlight washers if you don't have them as an option? My lights are halogen and I don't have the washers. Has anyone done that before? Is it easy?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links