Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Induction Kit

fil4362

This my new induction kit. Its not branded or named in anyway its a simple kit that does the job. theres a choice of 2 kits. the single filter type or the one i had (extra £20 if think). can be found on eBay will post eBay link if anyone wants it. No they not suplied by me

induction.jpg

Wow looks nice there but a twin cone filter?? i only seen them on a skyline GTR or a supra twi n turbo, also i like the engine cover i guess its custom? thats the only way when you fit an induction onto a IS200 1G-FE engine, also where did you get them chrome strut end covers ? they look neat as well :)

I went for the twins for exactly your reason "i only seen them on a skyline GTR or a supra twin turbo" thought,why not ? and ordered them. Yes the engine cover is custom its currently a trial its been on for a few weeks now i have my induction kit sorted i will have it made in ally i think and maybe get the Lexus logo cut out of it some where to match the strut tops covers. Yes the strut top covers are also custom. A pal of mine is a sign maker and can produce just about anything you like but i have been in trouble for offering the custom bits on the site before so unfortunatly i cant get you any.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links