Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all, Ok time has come to trade my beloved IS200 in for a IS220/250. BUT i brought a bas spec IS200 and spent so much getting it to how i wanted so with this one, i literally want the BEST spec. If its going, i want it. What model literally has everything on it, looking at an 06/07/08 plate.

i await your help :)

SE-L trim is the one you want, plus the Multimedia Package (MM) and sunroof. The only other option left is the adaptive cruise control.

You could also get the Sport version, which comes with bigger wheels, but suede instead of leather. If you are getting a 220d, then the Sport also drives better than the other trims.

IS250 in SE-L spec is what you want. If you want a diesel, then in all honesty look at the offerings from BMW/Mercedes- from what I have read on here the 220D is a dog.

IS250 in SE-L spec is what you want. If you want a diesel, then in all honesty look at the offerings from BMW/Mercedes- from what I have read on here the 220D is a dog.

The 220d is by no means a class leader, but it is nowhere near as bad as what this forum makes it look.

is it the same as with the IS200, is the sport the only one with a LSD?

Only the IS-F post-2010 has a mechanical LSD.

cant be too careful :)

so basically were saying steer clear of diesel, 250 SE-l with MM, Sunroof and possibly cruise control and i got the lot???

will that have then dvd, Bluetooth, reverse camera, full leather, keyless entry and GO, iluminated kick plates, HID's, climate control, hot and cold seats?, ummm think thats it for now :)

cant be too careful :)

so basically were saying steer clear of diesel, 250 SE-l with MM, Sunroof and possibly cruise control and i got the lot???

will that have then dvd, bluetooth, reverse camera, full leather, keyless entry and GO, iluminated kick plates, HID's, climate control, hot and cold seats?, ummm think thats it for now :)

An SE-L MM will have all of the above. Make sure you get an L and not and I as the I is basically a newer version of the SE with parking sensors IIRC

if you want everything it should be an SE-L mm automatic. The auto is brilliant,costs less to tax and offers you semi-auto option with paddle shift if you prefer to choose gears yourself. Whether it has adaptive cruse control or a sunroof is down to personal preference. I had a sunroof on my previous SE-L and would have had another had the right car come along.

As above SE-L is top spec - only options were sunroof, MM and adaptive cruise so not too much to look out for :)

Would also recommend the auto, unless you desperately want a manual (but remember the manual sits in the higher road tax band so you'll have to really want a manual to put up with that!)

never had an auto before, drove a few and i cant say i was too fussed, i had a new auto jag as a courtesy car once and after a bit of getting used to i have to say i loved it

Auto all the way then mate :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links