Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking At New 18" Wheels

My car currently has 18" Aero wheels, they aren't perfect and I did look at refurbing them, but for a bit more I could have new wheels.

I'm trying to decide between

Rota GR-A Steel grey 7.5J X 18" ET48

Rota P1 Bronze 7.5J x 18" ET48

Rota Force Drift Bronze 8.5J X 18" ET48

I'm told the 8.5" width will fit but my front wheels already come to the edge of the arch and I'm worried an extra inch will make them stick out the arch which I don't want.

My car is silver, I think both colours will match well. My car is also lowered 35mm on H&R springs.

Opinions wanted please :)

You got any links to pictures at all? Am interested to see as I'm considering putting 18s on my Is200 and its hard to imagine how different rims will actually liok on the car

Sure, my current wheels

nmnfwi.jpg

Here is a mock up with the GR-A wheels on

5x5ybr.png

trackerman, still not seen any pics of your car.

My Rota Force arrived today, they don't fit. Front inside touches the suspension, even with a 5mm spacer I think the tyre will rub and then the lugs are a bit short, they also stick out the arch slightly.

I'm going to send them back. I do love the colour though, may go for the P1 but would love to see some pics first.

Cheers,nope no spacers !,the fronts have 4-5mm clearance due to the rim protector,the rears fit really well,looks "stock" until you realise the s/wall is bigger and from the rear the extra width of the tyre.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links