Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 250 Which To Buy

tim is250

Hi all looking to buy is 250 been in auto se version well impressed but they do sat nav version i think year 2010 on wards maybe wrong and are they has robust as reviews say, engine wise that is. tested 520 bmw ( m) noooooooooo

rock hard drive but loved the is250 and does the dvd work with passenger in car??????????????? thanks :shifty:

250 Se-L would be my choice - has everything. DVD will not work when vehicle in motion for obvious safety reasons. Lexus are reliable but like all cars will go wrong and when they do the repairs are very expensive. So if money is no object then get the Lexus extended warranty but check the small print because it doesn't cover everything.

• Like 1

250 Se-L would be my choice - has everything. DVD will not work when vehicle in motion for obvious safety reasons. Lexus are reliable but like all cars will go wrong and when they do the repairs are very expensive. So if money is no object then get the Lexus extended warranty but check the small print because it doesn't cover everything.

cheers pal not brought one yet and have test drove a 58 plate at birmingham.have checked for common problems and only rtead about flacky alloy wheels :ohmy::ohmy:

I didn't drive one but there was one at the Lexus Open Road event, had I realised earlier in the day they are fitted with a nice V6 I would have booked a test drive, must admit they look stunning and a soft top!

thanks for thye replys I may wiat for sat nav version on the SE model but are a little new yet I think arround the 2010 year. I keep doing research and hopefully get a good buy money wise :unsure::unsure: If the wheels are the only nown niggle then I can put up with that :winky: plus I can get them recoated.

• 3 months later...

thanks for thye replys I may wiat for sat nav version on the SE model but are a little new yet I think arround the 2010 year. I keep doing research and hopefully get a good buy money wise :unsure::unsure: If the wheels are the only nown niggle then I can put up with that :winky: plus I can get them recoated.

Hi . i know this is a very late post but thought I'd give my thoughts. All IS 250 models can come with nav. Doesnt matter which one you go for its just the combination you want to pick that will be difficult. If it has Leather seats then they will definitaly be electric. if its perferated leather then it will also have the cooling feature aswell as heating. You can also get the mark levinson add-on in some cars witch includes the extra speaker and 6 cd changer. SE-L are usually the best specked, they also have the electric memory seats and rear electric sun visor. But the SE-L's have the wood dash interior which is a bit old man style if you ask me. TI wen t for an Se model that had had the nav and leather seats put in from new. Its practically an SE-L without a couple of features.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links