Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 And Babies

Robbo200

How baby friendly would you say an IS200 is? We have a 7 week old baby and collect our 200 tomorrow. moving on from a hyundai coupe its defo an upgrade but just how are they when it comes to getting kids in/out and boot space etc. We have ISOFIX which the 200 has so thatll help.

please let me know your experiences.

not that much space in the back for the baby seat, have been using mine while i buy and sell the toyota verso, also not loving the marks on the leather seat but it's only for a few weeks

did you check your is200 has the isofix only came in later in the model, not the biggest car but a great compramise nice car and useable, i use mine as the second car so usually just me and baby on board collecting or dropping so can't really say i have the passenger seat moved forward and tilted straight but it could be moved back another bit, ya won't be disappointed......i would get seat protecter for back of the front seat when ya move to the forward facing baby seat

How baby friendly would you say an IS200 is? We have a 7 week old baby

should be fine but will have problems reaching the pedals..and seeing through the rear view mirror.. :driving: :winky:

i dont think its the best to be honest, unless you have a new lex you wont have isofix, mine is 2001 and i dont, there are very few car seats that fit in the seats properly, they all have what they call buckle crunch which is unsafe. i have a recaro seat which seems ok but there is still slight buckle crunch. Def get s seat protector, especially if you have leather.

as for the boot, i hope you have a small pram, we had a mamas n papas multi one and it was honestly like the krypton factor trying to get it in, took ages every time. now we the lil one is older and we have a lil buggy its fine, but before it was terrible, all shopping had to go on back seats

I have a 2003 model with isofix. I have the car now and its spot on for babies. so much easier than the coupe.

The seat fits in superb but it should with isofix and the pram is a quinny buzz which folds flat and still leaves plenty of room for shopping etc.

overall impressions of this car are thats is brilliant and a joy to drive!

I have a 5 month old baby and got to say the is200 is a very good family car. My only issue is the boot space, our buggy is a Graco Travel System it takes up alot of space in the boot and we dont have a much space for shopping what is a bit of a pain. It only goes in 1 way but isn't a big problem. I did consider getting an estate but decided to stay with the is200 and we will just hace muddle our way though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links