Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Southern Newbie

Reco2k

Hi All,

I will hopefully be picking up an IS200 at the weekend, have been into Japanese cars and modifying for quite a while now an had some very fast cars in the past, I am going to use this car as a base for my next project, I will play with the looks over the winter whilst my new engine is being rebuilt and then in February/March time I will take it off the road to have a 1Uzfe engine put into it. Done a lots of research and looks like it will be a lot of fun once done.

If any one has any info on this conversion then please let me know :-)

Hey man, I've been looking into a 1UZFE engine conversion myself! However, I'm leaning towards the RS200 route...wanna experience the Beams before the v8!

There are quite a few posts/conversions to view on my.is but obviously each one to their own preference! Are you planning on ITBs as it sounds bloody amazing with them.

Get some pics up!

I am still undecided as to whether I will go ITB's or forced induction on it, I am going to rebuil it over winter so the decision will probably get made when I buy the pistons and decide the compression i'm going for. Will most likely be ITB's tho as with the right set up and the right cams 400Hp is very possible which should be more than enough to keep me happy. I was lucky enough to get the later VVTi engine so the power outputs are a lot better.

I will post pics of the car as soon as I get it home for now here is one of the engine when it arrived.

IMAG0264.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links