Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How do!

More of a reader than a writer but wanted to share this one to help the fellow GS crowd :D

I've changed from the OEM Yoko's onto Goodyear F1 assymetric 2's and what a transformation to the big Lex!

The steering has more feedback, and car does not tram line like it did and in damp/wet conditions they are so much better than the Yoko's.

I liked them so much, I've got a set on my WR1 as well :)

Matty

• 3 years later...

I've been using Dunlop SP Sport Maxx RT 245/40 R18 Y (97) on my 57 plate 450h.

I think they are very good. They get a "C" for fuel efficiency, an "A" for wet weather breaking and "68db" for noise: which at the time I got them was the best combination of any of the major brands.

They are particularly quiet compared to the Pirelli Zeros that were on before, and were reasonably priced too.

HTH

That was going to be my choice Gavin as I've always bought Dunlop's but i have decieded to give Vredestien Ultrac Vorti a try after reading a lot of reviews and only £95 per corner from Camskill. 450h came with Bridgestones but not keen on them at all as seems to be tramlining even after a 4 wheel alignment check.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links