Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Brakes Rubbing On Corners

Bolty

New on here but hope some1 can help my breaks are scrapping when I go round corners I've stripped them down cant find anything 1st thought it was the ***** plate behind but it's not touching but when I bought car bout a year ago had new pads and disc on back under warranty and seen bloke shave sides of pads to fit em wonder if that might be it any help thx

And I'm trying the by pass wire tomoz ha good luck me ha

I have the exact same problem when turning left/rounding left hand bends. The car has just been in the garage for some work and i asked them to look into it but they can't seem to find the problem. The brakes are ok, and they have cleaned them up. Pick it up tomorrow so i will see if it is still there. Have you found out what the problem was on your car yet?

I have the exact same problem when turning left/rounding left hand bends. The car has just been in the garage for some work and i asked them to look into it but they can't seem to find the problem. The brakes are ok, and they have cleaned them up. Pick it up tomorrow so i will see if it is still there. Have you found out what the problem was on your car yet?

no not yet m8 not really been lookin yet but next week end im gonna strip brakes and have a look at the sh~t plates behind the discs it seems to be a general fault lookin on here will let ya know tho

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links