Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

right sensor on the way tried to loosen the sensor today just undo then retighten. make it easier for when new one arrives but when do you know shes no budging with an o2 wrench so got good strong 1/2 wrench and cut sensor down.

all changed all perfect no more errors at last the way i look at it is lexus wanted 300 to change the sensor i have had 2 replaced for 160 quid so hopefully many more years of motoring

• 2 weeks later...

I still trying to work out where these sensors are.

I must get my bakcside to a code reader and see what codes are coming up.. tried cleaning MAF sensor but no luck.

my problems sounds so similar to this so need the codes but fear same problem.

Sorry mate, forgot all about those pictures. I'll do them at the weekend. I can send you a link to the code reader I bought (was 30 odd quid from what I remember) which works perfect for reading and clearing fault codes (not abs codes though - which are on a different ecu).

I did the same and got a elm327 i think its called on eBay about 15 quid for my Jaguar S-Type works great. Well have found with the GS 430 it doesnt always connect first time and i have to disable and option otherwise it connects and resets no stop. So good to have car running all good again that 9mpg is now 14mpg so much better.

This is same device i got this states it comes with the software http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ELM-327-Rev-3-CAR-DIAGNOSTIC-CODE-READER-SCANNER-OBD2-CAN-/200660130864?pt=UK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment&hash=item2eb8469c30#ht_2846wt_1346.

when i got my software it was called pcm scan which i lost my disc but found available as a free torrent download online. It reads generic codes can bring up a digital dash showing coolant temp, rpm ect. Software doesnt do air bag resets ect but for just rearing and deleting codes saves you 40 quid having codes looked at garage.

Do you have the link rink to the ECU reader mate?

This item number - 160762285114 - on eBay looks like it is the same as the one I have got. There maybe cheaper versions on eBay but it is a bit of a PITA trying to look at the descriptions on loads of stuff using the Iphone :(

I must get my bakcside to a code reader and see what codes are coming up.. tried cleaning MAF sensor but no luck.

I have done the photos and submitted the stuff as a "How to" guide. As soon as the guide is approved, I'll add a link from here to it mate.

• 4 weeks later...

I have done the photos and submitted the stuff as a "How to" guide. As soon as the guide is approved, I'll add a link from here to it mate.

The "how to" link

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=tutorials&article=174

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links