Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It may also be worth asking your dealer if they offer a discount for LOC Gold membership as many do.

If you receive a 10% discount of £122.00 it would cost you £29.99 to become a Gold member so you save £92.00!

It may also be worth asking your dealer if they offer a discount for LOC Gold membership as many do.

If you receive a 10% discount of £122.00 it would cost you £29.99 to become a Gold member so you save £92.00!

HI Steve,

The price quoted above includes a 15% discount.

I am just wondering whether in general London prices are dearer than the rest of UK.

Thanks.

Alex

Hi All,

I have been offered a 3 years service plan for £1,223 which covers 2 major services and 1 minor service.

Is this a good deal?

Thanks,

Alex

Seems at bit pricey to me. £440 for a major service and £220 for a minor service at lexus guildford without the LOC discount. So in total only £1100 for three services (two major and one minor) ... and i believe there are few other dealers in the south east who are a bit cheaper than lexus guildford ... unless the price you quoted also includes a warranty of some sort, it sounds a bit pricey imo.

i would say try checking other close dealerships

Hi All,

I have been offered a 3 years service plan for £1,223 which covers 2 major services and 1 minor service.

Is this a good deal?

Thanks,

Alex

Seems at bit pricey to me. £440 for a major service and £220 for a minor service at lexus guildford without the LOC discount. So in total only £1100 for three services (two major and one minor) ... and i believe there are few other dealers in the south east who are a bit cheaper than lexus guildford ... unless the price you quoted also includes a warranty of some sort, it sounds a bit pricey imo.

i would say try checking other close dealerships

Hi,

I have obtained 3 quotations and the one I have shown above is the cheapest.

I live in London and there are not many lexus dealers. Looks like I have to ring around some further dealers this weekend.

Alex

Is this a good deal?

That sounds rather pricey to me. I'd expect to pay nearer £1,000 for that.

But you've got to haggle with them.

Is this a good deal?

I did. I managed to get 15% discount.

Which dealer in London offers for £1K?

Is this a good deal?

Anyone can assist me on a dealer in London offering 3 year service plan for £1k including 2 major services?

Is this a good deal?

Anyone can assist me on a dealer in London offering 3 year service plan for £1k including 2 major services?

Try Lexus Milton Keynes, they were a lot less than Hatfield for my service plan, just off M1 and really helpful, they drive 55 miles to collect my car, always turn up and return the car spotless, done the last 6 services on mine, without any issues.

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links