Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Upper Ball Joint/wish Bone; Where From?

I need to replace the FNS upper ball joint/ wish bone. Ive been quoted about £350 from Lexus.

In the past I have bought them from a company in yorkshire. Parts4cars I think, but they fail after a few thousand miles.

Where can I get one from that will last but wont cost the earth?

PS: Benfur doesnt have any.

Is there a fear that the other side will shortly require replacing too ? :tomato:

Malc

Yes there is Malc. But first things first. The NS is in desperate need of changing. If I have to I will use one from the same source as before but I know that it will only last a year or 2 at the most. Its a point that has been raised before. I just thought Id ask one last time before ordering the same ones from parts4cars or whatever they are called.

If they only last a year, surely they are not "fit for purpose", assuming not high mileage, so might be worth tackling the supplier?

I'm not sure about this, but haven't I read on here that somebody found it cheaper to import suspension parts from the USA?

If they only last a year, surely they are not "fit for purpose", assuming not high mileage, so might be worth tackling the supplier?

I'm not sure about this, but haven't I read on here that somebody found it cheaper to import suspension parts from the USA?

Its the rubber boot that fails and lets all the road grit and dirt get in. USA isnt an option as I dont have the time; they need doing in the next week or so.

If i cannot find another supplier ill go back to where i got the last 2 from and try to rig up an better boot to go over them. A piece of bike inner tube is the favourite so far; cable tied over the original boot.

Its the rubber boot that fails and lets all the road grit and dirt get in. USA isnt an option as I dont have the time; they need doing in the next week or so.

If i cannot find another supplier ill go back to where i got the last 2 from and try to rig up an better boot to go over them. A piece of bike inner tube is the favourite so far; cable tied over the original boot.

USA most certainly is an option, RockAuto usually dispatch the same day and it takes approximately 3 days to arrive in the UK.

USA most certainly is an option, RockAuto usually dispatch the same day and it takes approximately 3 days to arrive in the UK.

Lowrider, I must heve been typing my response to Mike when you posted about Rockauto. Ill give them a call. Cheers.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links