Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Diy Halo Kits

ahh wicked, have u got any pic's of it all done? and thanks so much for your reply.

I'm planning to get the same kit, but am not up for installing them myself, I know a lot of guys on here have the capability in modding things like this but I'm not so competent.

I'm based in the northwest and am looking for someone local who could fit them for me professionally, can anyone point me in the right direction?

I would do them for you mate but im in nottingham. Im sure you could do them yourself, you just need to do the research on these forums and take your time. I was thinking in the same way as you before I did it, but looking backdont know why i did.

Hi Ben, thanks for replying and you know what I wouldn't mind taking you up on the offer one weekend in April if your serious and I'd gladly pay for the service, my other half is Irish and she's never been to Nottingham so sure she'd be up for the road trip :phone:

My concern is doing it and then having the lights mist up after it rains!

Hi there, im new to loc and have just started to mod up my 2000 is200 sport and was realy intrested in some halo lights. has anyone done there own and which kit did you use?
Thanks.
[quote

Hi there, im new to loc and have just started to mod up my 2000 is200 sport and was realy intrested in some halo lights. has anyone done there own and which kit did you use?
Thanks.
hi

Its up to you chap. I had to re open mine back up due to misting. I then bought a specific headlight sealant made by nissan but it is £28 per roll but it easily does both headlights. I managed to get mine from a chap off eBay and paid £15. I still have some left but not enough. Are you thinking of painting the lights black aswell? Also if you buy them lights that i have linked to, the inverters they sent me werent powerful enough so I had one bright ring and one was dim, but they were very very helpful and sent me out new ones. So I would imagine they should have changed all of the kits to suit. Best to check before installation though.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the best way of removing the lens of the headlight? - seems to be glued / sealed on. I've had to put some lights in the oven in the past to soften the sealer.

That is the way to do them on the lexus. 100C for about 10 mins ish ( just keep checking and trying.)

Use a stiff paint scraper to pry it apart.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links