Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I Wasn't Sure To Buy A Lexus

pugwash59

Hi everyone,

I have just traded in my Mercedes C320 CDI for a lexus RX 400H. The Mercedes was a great car with a good performance and didn't drink too much diesel. I just needed more space as I have 2 grandchildren in car seats and I need space for an adult in the back to.

I have had the Lexus for 3 days and it is a totally different car, I love the quietness and the smooth takeup. The performance is a little less than the Mercedes and I expect the fuel economy will be a bit less, I am averaging 28mpg in the 150miles i have done so far. But then again petrol is cheaper than diesel so I sould take that into account.

There are more positives than negatives with the car, but if I had to say the negatives :-

No front parking sensors....It is a big car and at the moment i am finding it hard to judge the front.

No speed camera warning on the sat nav... Or is there an update?

Thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links