Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Don, What are your initial thoughts on you the new Toyos in comparison to Toyo T1R you had?

Mine the very first thing I noticed were the quietness and some of the tramlining has gone done about 150 miles so far.

not been on long trip yet so cant give you the answers you want mate, on the short trips i have done on them they ride /feel / and sound just like the T1Rs which was smooth and quite but i will let you know once i have driven on them over a week or so

well i still cant tell you much only that they are quite and hold the road well as i dont know what they are like in the wet as we ant had any yet? but i think i can say they are as good as the T!Rs but will let you all know once we have had some rain

i ant had any problem up to yet, but as i said we ant had any rain here yet? but to be truthfull i ant been a fan of having different sizes on the front to the back, maybe thats the problem which motor you got mine is gs300 mk2, once we have had rain i can let you know whats its like on wet roads

• 4 weeks later...

well had them on a while now and on dry and wet roads? not 100% sure what i think of them, they hold road well in all conditions and are quiet but if i was to be honest i think the T1Rs were better, it would be interesting if anyone else as drove on both tyres

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links