Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted!

Hiya,

i'm relitivley new to this website so it won't let me post in the classified's section.

I woke up this morning to find someone has reversed into the front of my car and my bumper and bonnet are completley smashed. I have contacted my insurance company about this but if i claim i will lose all my no claims bonus. I already pay £170 a month for insurance so i would rather fix it myself than have to put my insurance up.

Does anyone have a front bumper and bonnet for sale for a Silver Lexus is200 Sport?

Many thanks,

Chelsea.

I would think your best bet is to ring around some breakers yards, they are bound to have one in silver.

Also, is it just bodywork damage? As if they hit you hard enough to smash the bumper and bonnet they might have damaged the radiator.

You might be lucky and it's okay, but best to check as you don't want to be miles away from home and have the car overheat!

Hi Chelsea, Sorry to hear about your damage. That is a sickening act for someone to do and just drive away. Lets hope the damage is just minimal and can be fixed easily.

eBay is a great place to look for spares as many breakers sell parts this way. Check out these listings as there are loads of cars there that might have what you are looking for. In my experience it is best to telephone the seller to get a better account of the condition of the parts you need. It is worthwhile but time consuming to telephone and maybe visit a few local breakers as that could save you the postage costs.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get on!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1311&_nkw=lexus+is200+breaking&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Thanks for your replies!

Luckily they've only damaged the bumper and bonnet. It's booked into a garage on Friday to see how much it will roughly cost to fix. I've managed to get a bumper from Silverlakes for £90 so not too bad. Struggling to find a bonnet though!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links