Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

450 Sel Premier

Good afternoon everyone

What are the differences of the Lexus 450 SE-L Premier with the Lexus 450 SE-L.

Also is buying a 450 SE-L worth the premium compared to the RX 450 SE-I ?

I am sorry to ask those questions but the various equipmnents on the RX 450 are so confusing.

Just have a look at the equipment lines here: http://www.lexus.co.uk/car-models/rx/rx-450h/index.tmex#/PricesAndSpecifications

Quite a few differences but main ones from memory, SE-L to Premier you gain:

Air suspension

LED headlights

Head Up Display

Cameras on sides

Mark Levison 15 speaker stereo

Semi-A 10 way leather power seats

Standard sunroof

Option for ACC (you can't have on any other spec level)

Dropping to the SE you lose Sat Nav, Parking Sensors, Power Boot, DAB

Thanks - it seems that some RX450 SE-L Premier have a head up display and others do not. Is the head up display a must have for a vehicle of this category ?

Thanks - it seems that some RX450 SE-L Premier have a head up display and others do not. Is the head up display a must have for a vehicle of this category ?

Suggest discuss with a Lexus dealer whether you MUST have it or can switch it out but it is an interesting development which might be useful. Like so many things of this type, on paper they seem superfluous, in reality they prove good developments. Remember when heated rear windows were the height of modernity and two speed heater fans... or even heaters!

Thanks, I bought today a RX 450 H SE-L Premier from a Lexus dealer. What is confusing is the Lexus comparison tool on Lexus website. Last night I compared various 450H SE-L Premier on Lexus website but a few came different specs.

Thanks, I bought today a RX 450 H SE-L Premier from a Lexus dealer. What is confusing is the Lexus comparison tool on Lexus website. Last night I compared various 450H SE-L Premier on Lexus website but a few came different specs.

There will be differences as there are options. The brochure is quite clear what is availbale either in the basic specifcation or as extra cost options. If you are buying second hand then you will need look at individual cars.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links