Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Steve :I saw your thread,so I went ahead and bought it,I dont know what went wrong but it was downloaded onto my computer "NOT"a good idea,so I tried again and it came up saying that I couldn't have another download because I Had one on the 21/07/2012 and this was on the 14/7/2012 so I don't know which calendar they use,I sent them an Email no reply up to date . Maybe it was just a waste time & money.

Shelldrake

Hello Steve :I saw your thread,so I went ahead and bought it,I dont know what went wrong but it was downloaded onto my computer "NOT"a good idea,so I tried again and it came up saying that I couldn't have another download because I Had one on the 21/07/2012 and this was on the 14/7/2012 so I don't know which calendar they use,I sent them an Email no reply up to date . Maybe it was just a waste time & money.

Shelldrake

You now need to now download it onto your Satnav.

Which Satnav have you got?

Mike

Mine is a Garmin 1390.

Norman

Hi Norman.

All these type of Apps first load down to your computer what you need to do is now transfer the file from your PC/Laptop to the Satnav.

If you go onto the Garmin site you will find there is plenty of info on how to do it.

How much did you pay? as I download mine for free.

Mike

I didn't bother with it either Mike as they were after money and as I'm pretty happy with the filllpg app on my phone I thought sod it its no hardship looking up an address and plonking it into my favourites on the satnav.

Hello Mike: I forked out £ 15-45 for mine but I'm still a learner on how to transfere info from the P.C. onto anything ,I will try going onto Garmin and see what I can do.

Cheers norman.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links