Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Depreciation

Yes, I've seen that one. If it wasn't 150 Miles away i'd have a look. Slight worry as its been for sale at that price for over a month now. Once a main dealer one comes on at £20k i'll be buying.

After the 3 year initial depreciation, the car seems to be holding its value pretty well. My car has barely depreciated £2500 in 1 and a half years (going by dealer prices).

Yes, I've seen that one. If it wasn't 150 Miles away i'd have a look. Slight worry as its been for sale at that price for over a month now. Once a main dealer one comes on at £20k i'll be buying.

Bought mine from a main dealer at only a fraction over that back in June. You have to be quick! ;)

Bought mine from a main dealer at only a fraction over that back in June. You have to be quick! ;)

I've put an alert on my Autotrader search so i'll get an email of any new ones added.

How many miles had your done?

• 2 weeks later...

After the 3 year initial depreciation, the car seems to be holding its value pretty well. My car has barely depreciated £2500 in 1 and a half years (going by dealer prices).

Um wouldn't base dealer prices on anything - they offered me £28k for mine 1yr old, I laughed and told them no way as they would be selling it at £40k. Ended up selling it to webuyanycar.com £32.5k and it's ended up at a main dealers at.....£40k

Lexus need to sort out the buy back, they really try and low ball you. Merc offer about 60% GFV after 3 years, Lexus about 50% after 2!

Its a 2008 58 in silver done 50k miles. Full Lexus history.

Is the 60k service a big one?

Yep it falls as main service and theres some supplementary work. Mine had the main one when I had it, but the supplimentry work i'm sure wasn't carried out at 53K. Coming up to 60K now so next small service is due soon.

On top of the full service, it's valve clearance check, drive belt inspection and replacement of spark plugs. At least I've only got the intermediate service on top of all that lot.

I asked the dealer and they said about £800 for the 60k. As you said incs spark plugs etc

When I have a look on Tuesday i'm going to check the brake pads and make sure there is plenty of material left on them. If not i'd want them changed to get the sale.

Check which Warrenty they are offering if the cars done 50K or over, as Lexus used approved can only be put on a car thats done under 50K at time of sale.

Check which Warrenty they are offering if the cars done 50K or over, as Lexus used approved can only be put on a car thats done under 50K at time of sale.

Cheers. I never knew that, i'll ask the question tomorrow.

Well, just got back from the test drive. WOW what a car!

From just starting it up the sound is fantastic. Went to the petrol station first and took it easy. Just felt like the 250, nice and quiet with slightly firmer suspension. Then went onto the motorway and gave it full acceleration, not saying what speed I got to in a few seconds but this is one very fast car.

I asked about the warranty and brake pads. Warranty is a full Lexus one, unlimited miles and can be renewed upto 7 years old. Nice surprise about the pads; when I asked he got an invoice out of the glove box showing brand new Bridgestones, pads and disks all round done a month ago. Bill was £2500!

The alloys are completely unmarked (to be honest i'm sure they are brand new) and just two small stone chips on the bonnet that will be sorted before I collect it. Its also got a tracker installed.

Its well worth the wait finding the right one, i've been looking for a couple of months now.

Can't wait till Friday when I collect :phone:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links