Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Hadleigh

Gunner

Just got to tell you guys this.

I booked my Aristo Vertex V300 in for a full service and 63000 mile change of cambelt and plugs. The cost was £595 with the owner club discount which I thought was very good in itself. Once they took my vehicle they were extremely thorough in that they phoned me every time they notice evn the slightest thing (front tray had been scored and lost some of its housing....they fixed that for £0). These guys were very helpful and also tracked my wheels for nothing....drove it for a while notice a wheel wobble and aligned my wheels again for nothing. They then valeted the interior and washed and polished the car as part of the service.

I could not get to the showroom until after they closed at 6.25PM. They kept a guy there until I arrived and locked up immediatly I collected the vehicle. They also with my receipt, gave a recommendation on improvements or info that they felt may be of interest. ie due to the lowering of the vehicle it produced a harder ride than a normal Lexus. They suggested perhaps better springs and quoted it for me just for reference.

This has been a great experience in service and I cannot recommend Lexus Hadleigh (Essex) enough. 01702 420333

Brilliant!

Gunner

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links