Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Power Feed For Electric Seats

If the car has electric seats in the first place then they should be plug and play. If your car is an s model like mine is then you need a positive and a negative to power them. The fuse box in the footwell is the best place to take one from just run the cables under the carpet. For the negative side just fix the wire to the seat bolt mount as anything metal on the car (providing it mounted to the body) is an earth/negative.

Phil ive run positive wire thru bulkhead from Battery to seat it works fine mate .Yes mine is an s model i bought seats off eBay 0786ricky2010 he has loads on cars and spares and is very helpful also a green is300 sportcross for 1500 quid in good nick.He had a full leather is300 interior for 200 quid mate try him if you need owt

Job done fella thats all that matters. I was after heated seats as mine are just electric but not heated dont really fancy full leather though they just too hot inthe summer,if we ever get one again. where in derbyshire you at or is ricky at. My brother in law recently wrote of his is so i have acces to bits his is heated seats just in cream !

Phil i live between alfreton and clay cross (stonebroom) Ricky is on outskirts of birmingham and is breaking 28 cars and also selling cars too anything you need im sure he has it or can get it ,that is300 sportcross sounds a good un especially for 1500 quid .His number is 07866104047

Phil just to let you know if you ever need an auto elect man try kev on this number ,he has PROPER equipment and sorted my coil pack and crank sensor problem charged me 15 quid ,stuff green flag in future 07791993545.He is from matlock area and comes out very quickly

chhers for the numbers , i know my profile says Derbyshire ,but i actually live 5 minutes outside city centre Manchester, i am an outdoor persuits instructor and get up and around Matlock very often stoney middleton calver are both stomping grounds of mine. Infact i probably spend more time in derbyshire than manchester.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links