Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Few Electrical Niggles

Im having a few elctrical issues on my IS200, i cant get the cigarette lighter to work (no light around it or in the ashtray bit) ive looked everywere and i cant seem to find a fuse for it? does anyone know if its linked into anything else?

also my horn doesnt work, the relay is clicking when u push the button but no noise, is it possible that both horns are knackered?

thanks in advance for any advice :)

The lighting will be on the same circuit as other parts of the dash lighting I believe, so if everything else works I'd start with checking the connections etc in that area. Perhaps drop a meter on to trace backward.

Has the horn got a fuse of it's own? Can't see an electrical drawing whilst here at work.

The lighting will be on the same circuit as other parts of the dash lighting I believe, so if everything else works I'd start with checking the connections etc in that area. Perhaps drop a meter on to trace backward.

Has the horn got a fuse of it's own? Can't see an electrical drawing whilst here at work.

yeh the horn has a fuse, ive checked that and thats fine.

All interior lights work and lights on the dash so im not sure were else to check

The horns have one live feed for both horns and are earthed through their fixing bolts, check to see if the connections not rotted off stopping power to them!

The horns have one live feed for both horns and are earthed through their fixing bolts, check to see if the connections not rotted off stopping power to them!

thats more than likely wats happened, ill look at them tomorrow

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links