Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx400H New Owner:)

Hi guys!

I bought my rx400h a week ago..:)I have headlights washer (black button on the dash)I know when light are on and if you press that button it should wash yuor headlights but mine not doing anything ,..any advice will be appreciated...perhaps something to do with fuses?i forgot to add when I press wiper blades towards myself then jet washers and headlight washers work together.Mine is SR version.

Thanks

jack

Awesome care isn't it?! :) Given that it works when you use the steering wheel stalk it sounds more like a problem with the button on the centre console. I'm guessing that both would go via the same fuse.

Probably same fuse :geek: !I will take it to Lexus as soon as I receive documents of extended warranty(few months left)..They should fix it for me?Chris can I ask you something else mate?Perhaps you know..I had a condensation on the right and side headlight :megaangry: ,dealer replaced it for me for a brand new..About 6-7 days later condensation appeared again the inside glass :megaangry: ,do you think it could be the back seal (white colour plastic)?Cheers

Hi guys!

Quick update on this topic....

Headlight has been replaced this morning by lexus,I will watch it now for any condensation ,also black button for (jet washers)works now,they told me some cable wasn't connected properly to the headlight..:)

cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links