Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wet Drain Covers

ssk

Hi everyone,

I have noticed some odd behavior with my is200. If I drive over a wet drain cover with my left front wheel the Car appears to pull to the left, it is the same on the right side (pulls to the right).

I had my upper and lower front bushes changed in August along with the track rod ends and stabiliser links. I had the geometry adjusted after the work was done.

Something felt strange so I had the tracking adjusted yesterday and today I noticed the sliding feeling on drain covers. Has anyone else ever noticed the same thing? I wonder if I am being over sensitive because of all of the work I have had done!

Thanks in advance.

I think you are probably just imagining problems that aren't there.

Wet drain covers will be slippy in the wet, so the wheel that goes over it probably loses a bit of traction and gives a weird feeling through the steering.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links