Stuart Aspey

Lexus Is200 Sportcross. New Member

65.84 litres of fuel went in. Still 4.16 litres of fuel left in the tank. I could've gone another 15 miles!

I'll stop posting these pics now!

I had less than half that a couple of weeks ago... :ph34r:

I had less than half that a couple of weeks ago... :ph34r:

You like the go faster pedal a bit to much Ray :lol:

Hehehe.

That was in the snow so I guess I'm aloud? :innocent:

3 17" Lexus 5 spoke is200 alloys purchased, just two more to find. Yes, I'm sure it's better to find a full set. But it's only cost me £50 so far. How much should I be paying for a refurb?

I got a quote of £85 per wheel for my Aero's but their 18"s and ive chosen a company in Swindon that Ferrari and Porsche dealers go to so prob a bit on the expensive side but I'll know they'll be done to the highest of standards :)

I found mobile Refurbers to be as cheap as £50 per wheel but I just don't trust them...

384.4 miles covered since last pitstop, still no fuel warning light. It's not far away now, but I may get 420 miles this time.

I dunno. From the moment the low fuel light comes on, I've gone a good thirty miles before actually stopping. I've just done 420 miles and only put 64.70litres in to fill the tank! I still had over 5 litres left. I coulda gone further.

435.5 miles before filling up. 30.9mpg. Only 64.24 litres went in this time.

I was 2 notches before empty and had covered 355 miles. so i reckon i could hit 400, and mines a auto :o. Ive had a week off work tho, done alot of trekking on the motorway....

• Like 1

If the car is driven carefully, then 400 miles on a tank is more than achievable time and time again. I think I could've done 450 miles as I still had 5.76 litres left in the tank . . .

Looking good....

post-45814-0-68612900-1371151196_thumb.j

I last filled the car up with petrol when we left Blackpool, last Thursday. I've since completed 493.4 miles and the low fuel light has been on since 452.3 miles. The needle is practically resting on the bottom, but tomorrow, I am going to attempt to drive a further 13 miles to the petrol station in Newport. . . . . .

WIsh me luck guys.

Nice new signature mate!

I've calculated that I've used 66 litres of petrol so far, judging by how far I've let the needle go down in the past and at 493.2 miles covered on 66 litres of fuel, I'm traveling at 7.479 miles per litre. I should be able to get 21 miles in before I start bringing up any sludge, though because I run the tank so low, there shouldn't be much there.