Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Heater Control Lights - Bulb Type & Replacement

Hi Guys, It appears that the right hand side on my heater control has had a bulb go, see pic , didn't notice it until last night, and like all little things I seem to notice it all the time since then! does anyone know what type of bulb this is and if it is relatively simple to replace. Cheers post-45357-0-81063200-1359401203.jpg

Easy job.

bulb is only available from dealer and costs around 5 EUR

Follow this until step 10

http://my.is/forums/...488-post18.html

then remove heater control unit from frame.

then open it up by undoing 4 screws

Then yo´ll have access to all bulbs.

replace the one is not working and install everything back

You carry on A_lex. . Mine all works 100% apart from that lit up area. So not hugely bothered right now, plus ive found out today it might be covered in the warranty i bought with the car. IanS200 sells good stuff so go for it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I've just bought my first lexus and am loving it, but my climate control is cracked and was wondering if you've any more available please IanS200 as looks like your the man to ask :driving:

Cheers Alan

ill see what i can do for you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links