Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ipod + Bluetooth Integration

Hi,

I have just bought an 07 220d (no S-Nav or Bluetooth).

In my old car I had a stereo that allowed me to stream music through Bluetooth from my Iphone, make and recieve calls through the Bluetooth and also have my iPod connected (and be charged) through a separate lead in the glovebox.

This system worked great as when I had downloaded podcasts (I do this with new episodes each day) I could stream them straight from my phone to the stereo and the rest of the time I could Just choose the iPod connection to listen to my music.

I just need some info on the options available to me so I can re-create this setup in my 220d. Ideally I don't want to have any extra controls or screens (I could get the Parrot MKi9200, which although expensive, will allow me to do all this, but require another screen and control pad) I would just like to control the whole lot through the factory stereo, or replace the factory stereo all together.

I have read all of the previous threads and read about the Grom units etc, but I still have the above questions, (probably due to being thick.....) I'm not just being lazy!

Any help would be fantastic,

Thanks

I paid £33 for the Belkin In Car Audio Connect AUX-Bluetooth from Amazon in November (now £49) price fluctuates! Does the job, good quality through the speakers and easy to set up.

yeah same one as mine and works well

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links