Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Interchangeable Wheels

Bluesbreaker

Basically the offset of a wheel determins how far the wheel will sit into the arch or put from the arch it should be stamped onto the wheel with an ET number if you can find out which ET number you have on either set of wheels will tell you how close to being an exact fit or wether you will need spacers if it sits inside the arch towards the shock absorber or arch rolling if it sits out past the arch as it will fail an mot if the arch fails the wheel

Hope this helps

Dean

Thanks Dean, -It does help,I'll check that out tomorrow,I meet the guy selling the wheels on Monday, he's very cool about me checking-out trying the wheels on before buying, though, as the price is so reasonable, and as they come with a set of Pirellis on them already, ( guy is treating his Lexus to a more expensive set o' wheels), I may just buy them, and sell them on, even if they don't fit my LS,btw, I cannot believe how helpful the Members are in this LOC-I'm so glad I found this site,Iain.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links