Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

You got a bargain there.

I hope so mate..thank you. Time will tell, but so far all looking good. Drives superbly.

Cheers

Keith

Hopefully you can make the 5th May meet in the midlands. Mike

I reckon I just might do that mate.

Cheers

Keith

Seems like we are getting a fair number of LSs up for the meet, apparently there were only two for the last one. Mike

Very nice looking car there sir, well done :phone:

Hoping to get to the may meet as well, only 3 miles from my house, but not sure if i'm working yet.

Very nice looking car there sir, well done :phone:

Hoping to get to the may meet as well, only 3 miles from my house, but not sure if i'm working yet.

Work !!! The curse of the working man. Mike

There are a couple of guides on here for fixing the low washer light indicator. It involves locating the bottom of the tank, in front of the front near side wheel, and taking out the float mechanism which often gets jammed. I got as far as taking the cover off the bottom of the engine bay on that side, wiggling it about a bit and it fixed it! Havent had a problem since but the guide on here goes into detail about how to extract the float bit and do a DIY fix.

The inner wheel liner hast to be removed only ( i think) i have to do the 99 myself , by the way i was haveing a pint with a GS 2006 owner ,left hand HID went , toyota charged wait for it , 170 euros for one , single , on its own bulb , fiitted of course , i got a set on eBay 12.00 euros the pair .i told him to join the money saving forum.

The inner wheel liner hast to be removed only ( i think) i have to do the 99 myself , by the way i was haveing a pint with a GS 2006 owner ,left hand HID went , toyota charged wait for it , 170 euros for one , single , on its own bulb , fiitted of course , i got a set on ebay 12.00 euros the pair .i told him to join the money saving forum.

Well done you. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links