Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Something New Just Arrive!

Lady!!!....I meant some kids just cant leave my car alone I got egg twice in less than 6 months and I think I'm only one the street that happen to me!, so now just put her in the safe place now :), maybe when I hit 1000 miles I may think about swapping :d , now the car only done 67 and this year i only 4000, and now I have big service come up on Wednesday and now i just got quote with 4 digit.

Thank for advice transport , but I kindda expect to pay that much anyway and I want the stamp from lexus!

My mate he is a mechanic so I kinda do the simple thing with him anyway.

I'm totally aware of that about the value thing , I been with then for a while now and just like the service there and it's so convince for me drop it and drive another one back, simple.

I'm sure the local garage can do it for less, and I'm sure alot people would go that route but I'm in the position that I can afford it why not :d

Btw the car only 10 yrs old.

Lady!!!....I meant some kids just cant leave my car alone I got egg twice in less than 6 months and I think I'm only one the street that happen to me!, so now just put her in the safe place now :), maybe when I hit 1000 miles I may think about swapping :D , now the car only done 67 and this year i only 4000, and now I have big service come up on Wednesday and now i just got quote with 4 digit.

oh yeh tell me about it..had my drivers side wing mirror kicked in couple of months i got the car..dont know whats wrong with kids these days man.. they feel the need to vandalize cars they wish they owned!! best to park in a safer place mate.. regardinig servicing i personally buy the parts like filters and oil and have my local garage chage it over for me.. my service book dont even get stamped as its not classified as a service just oil filter change but i keep all my receipts for proof of work done when i come to sell the car on..a stamp wont add anymore value to our cars due to thier age but hey its your car and money and if you feel it deserves servicing at a Lexus garage then by all means use thier service mate.. ask them for the 2013 IS250 as a courtsey car on Wednesay you might get lucky..

Lexus hedge end give a is250c last time , which was rubbish, slow and heavy but so many gadget in there than our IS tho. Maybe they let me drive ex demo is f ...lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links