Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

oleary027

Strange that mine definitely feels better on harder pressures then. I have had them on those pressures for over a year now and it goes a lot better than before round bends and roundabouts I know well. But then we all drive differently.

Thanks Luke. With the added grip I get from the springs and roll bars I am happy to forgo the ultimate with less pressures in favour of the sharper responses and feel I get and I have adjusted to the way it handles now.

Cheers

• Like 1

Did you get your Eibach springs and Anti Roll bars from new? It's an expense that I don't really need to be making, but I have been having a look and keeping an open mind to getting some. A trip to WIM in Chesham will happen first though.

Hi Stuart,

Yes I did buy new about 200 for the springs and 400 for the roll bars plus fitting. Haven't seen any second hand, but for me well worth it as its such a more enjoyable drive and that's what cars are all about, driving them. I may well do a trip to chesham sometime but will be a day trip for me and can't spare the time for a few months. My car only has 57k on the clock and my mechanic says it looks like its hardly been driven so I will be keeping it for around another 5 years, so was worth the investment.

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

Thanks for all the replies, i dropped the car in to get the laser alignment and tracking done, still didn't improve it, a friend suggested swapping the new ones with the fairly worn ones on the front. Did that and it's been perfect ever since!

Have another problem now though with squeaking noise coming from the rear left wheel. Anyway that's for another topic!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links