Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pot Hole Nightmare!

Chris, it sure is a great car. Have always wanted a Lexus as a teen and finally after a corolla, fiesta, yaris (in that order) I now have one!

Its good to see you now have hope! :D

How much did they charge to replace the front 2 calipers because I think that's the issue with mine. Unfortunately I'm based in herts so my closest dealership is in Hatfield..:S

They wanted £200 each for the callipers which I paid but then wanted an extra £300 in labour charge which I didn't pay. Got my mechanic mate to fit them on mates rates. It's about £350 per calliper fitted from a main dealer

I meant them to be light hearted Ian. That's the kind of bloke I am but it's just text on a screen at the end of the day and can be interpreted a different way by the reader :(

I'll be there 10.30-11ish as I have a bit of a drive from Swansea.... Nice one Mrs!! :lol:

At least I might win furthest travelled... That is if nobody cheats :whistling:

What? Like flying in from Menorca? :whistling:

Do they have trip meters on planes though? Would have to prove mileage...LOL

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links