Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

right ive been trolling the internet for the past 2 months looking for the perfect GS

and ive come to the conclusion i wanting the GS430

anyone know any for sale?

needs to be quite clean

a good spec

and lowish miles

if people can send me links etc that would be awesome

cheers adam

looked through eBay, autotrader, gumtree

just dont know where else there is to look.

my budget is around £2500 or £3000 at a push

also been looking a the LS430 and LS400 but they seem to have quite high miles on :/

You may struggle to get a good low mileage with full history for £2500. For a good low mileage with FLSH and cambelt done (required 10yrs or 100k miles whichever comes first) I would think you would be lucky to get away with less than £3500 to £4000. I am basing this on what I have seen advertised and what I would expect to get if I sold mine.

Pity. Sold my GS430 Sport last week - FSH, 80k, all belts done, etc. - £3600

Would seem to back up my figures.....mine has done almost 66k,FLSH,belts & tensioner done November.

• 2 weeks later...

Pity. Sold my GS430 Sport last week - FSH, 80k, all belts done, etc. - £3600

Would seem to back up my figures.....mine has done almost 66k,FLSH,belts & tensioner done November.

Yep - any lower in price and they seem to be scabby examples. It's worth spending the money in the first place to ensure you get one that's been looked after.

Mine is 2001, 125k miles with the sat nav option with full Lexus and Toyota history. Cambelt done at 104k by dealer.

Didn't realise these are holding their prices so well.

`I might have to sell mine later this year but I do not want to, it's just soooo good!

Also mine has the black leather which I very much prefer.

Have a look at this one - I can vouch for it! (I am not connected in any way to the dealer - it's one of my old cars!)

http://www.tailorsmithautomotiveherts.co.uk/used-cars/lexus-gs-4-3-sport-4dr-auto-navigatorlevin-hemel-hempstead-201316510504127

That's a really nice looking car, a credit.

Have a look at this one - I can vouch for it! (I am not connected in any way to the dealer - it's one of my old cars!)

http://www.tailorsmithautomotiveherts.co.uk/used-cars/lexus-gs-4-3-sport-4dr-auto-navigatorlevin-hemel-hempstead-201316510504127

It is. It took me ages to find and I was gutted to see it go. It really was perfect

It is. It took me ages to find and I was gutted to see it go. It really was perfect

It is a lovely car. I should know, I bought it :-) Not a bad upgrade from my IS200 Sport.

It is a lovely car. I should know, I bought it :-) Not a bad upgrade from my IS200 Sport.

Nice work fella! :)

Thanks for the (re) welcome guys. Im not new to Lexus (or the forum) having owned an IS200 Sport for 2 years. Then my other half decided it would be better if it met another car and scraped the entire drivers side to death! Lovely of her ay! Must admit, Im loving the GS430. Especially in Sport guise.

No, always been the same. I probably didn't post all that much. I used to post a lot on the calibra forum when I owned one as it was permanently going wrong. The IS200 never had a fault!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links